General Pool Rules and Health Guide
- All children aged 10 years and under must be supervised by an adult 16 years of age at all times.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied in the water by a supervising adult at all times.
- Please use the toilet and shower before entering the water.
- Please respect other patrons’ personal space.
For the comfort and safety of both patrons and yourself the following are not allowed
- Running around the pool.
- Disruptive behaviour and rough play.
- Spitting and Swearing.
- Sitting or laying on lane ropes.
- Throwing of equipment or balls.
Warning: Clothes and valuables are left at the owners risk. Locker hire is available at reception.
In the interest of pool water quality and health and safety be advised of the following
- People with symptoms of stomach and bowel illness are advised not to use the pool for one week after recovery.
- Non toilet trained children and adults with incontinence must wear a leak proof bathing outfit (aqua nappies are available at reception).
- Please notify staff immediately if water quality has been affected.
Please abide by rules displayed throughout the facility.
Waterslide Conditions of Use
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to use the waterslides.
- Children 10 years and under must be supervised by an adult 16 years of age whilst using the waterslides.
- Please refrain from using the waterslides if your physical health is not sound.
- Health authorities warn that it is considered unsafe to use a waterslide:
- If you are pregnant
- If you have a limb or back weakness / disability
- If you suffer from heart ailments
- If you have any condition which could predispose you to further aggravation of your pre-existing condition or injury.
- All jewellery, watches, sunglasses, and sharp objects must be removed before using the waterslides.
- Cameras are not permitted to be carried or used whilst using the waterslides.
- All ticket sales are final. Refunds cannot be given for purchased tickets.
- Wrist bands will not be replaced.
- One person sliding at a time
- No tandem riding allowed
Kalamunda Water Park staff may exclude any patron or person entering the facility should they see such a breach to the centres rules and or terms of condition of entry.